Bea Sheftel, freelance writer and writing teacher.
Purpose of my memoir web site.
I want to encourage writers to write about what they know, their personal experience. It is also for scrapbook creators who combine photos with their journaling. I haven't left out those who want to combine family history with genealogy. There are stories from my life, those of guest writers, and how to articles.Whether you write for yourself and your family or for publication, you will find inspiration and helpful advice here. Bookmark this site and come back often for updates.
The Writing Plan, An Ebook for Writers.
The Writing Plan an Ebook for Writers
Do you want to earn $1,000 a month or more from writing? My writing Plan shows you how.
The Ebook costs only $5.00 paid through paypal.Once they notify me of your check transfer (I do not accept credit card payments), I'll send you an email with the download of the book.
This book may be worth much more to you once you put my plan into action. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It is a working plan for serious freelance writers.
Bea Sheftel firstname.lastname@example.org
Part two of memoir writing starts on this page.How To Get Started Writing Your Memories
Using photos to help you remember
Not all links are ready yet. Sorry. I'm moving from another website.
Articles on Writing, Memoirs, Scrapbooks, Genealogy and Essays
- Getting Starting in Writing Your Memoirs (Link Open)
- How to get started doing Memoir writing, genealogy, scrapbooks
- Christmas Memories (Open)
- Christmas Memories
- Pet Stories (open)
- Dogs, cats, and other pets we have known and loved
- Writing and Marketing (Open)
- Articles on writing, and market information with clickable links
- Writing Market Guidelines (Open)
- Guidelines to various markets for freelance writers
- The Writing Plan an Ebook for Writers (open)
- Do you want to earn $1,000 a month or more from writing? My writing Plan shows you how.
- Freelance Work Exchange (Link open)
- wealth of freelance jobs and resources. Visitors can receive a FREE report on the top markets, a course of market tips and a twice-weekly Freelance Job Report
- How To Get Started Writing Your Memories
- Using photos to help you remember
- American patriotic documents and songs
- History and excerpts of Patriotic documents and songs
Memories of a Mother on Raising a Son
On one of the lists I'm on a mother expressed her concern about the cost of raising kids. This is everything from food, clothing, toys, schooling, sports, and other activities. It wasn't that she didn't love her kids, but that the costs were more than expected. This is the reply I sent her.
Kids are expensive that is true. I only have one who is now an adult son. My
husband and I could have traveled, would have had less bills, and probably a
lot less arguments over the years. But all in all, it is worth it.
God does test us with our children and most of us fail to a degree. We are
not perfect. Yet when I look at my tall, good looking son I am so proud of
him and his accomplishments I could bust. From two people like me and my
spouse came this wonderful human being who is us and much more than we'll
ever be. He is our legacy and we are very thankful.
Yep, it's worth it.
"Your journal - A hundred years from now will your
progeny read your thoughts and marvel at your skill?
Will your memoirs be worth a screenplay from the feelings
and images you paint in a notebook? If not, then make